Kick$tart is meant to foster future generations of entrepreneurs in Newfoundland and Labrador by providing low-interest business loans for youth.
- Repayable loans of up to $10,000
- Low interest rates, with flexible repayment terms through MBO
- Can be used for business start-up or expansion
- Entrepreneurs age 35 and under can apply
- Provides financing for those who cannot access it elsewhere
- Available to entrepreneurs in Mount Pearl & St. John's
Kick$tart at MBO:
The Kick$tart loan can be accessed by eligible MBO clients who require additional financing for their new business. Kick$tart applications, loan approvals, and repayments within St. John's and Mount Pearl are administered by the Development Officers at Metro Business Opportunities.
Please contact us to learn more about accessing the Kick$tart loan as part of your support from Metro Business Opportunities.
Kick$tart is available to clients of Metro Business Opportunities as an affiliate member of the NL Association of CBDC's. Metro Business Opportunities is the sole provider of this loan program within St. John's and Mount Pearl. The Kick$tart loan is an initiative of the Newfoundland and Labrador Government and provided by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation.