INspiring and Supporting Provincial Income Recipient Entrepreneurs
MBO provides support to entrepreneurs in receipt of Provincial Income Support and to AESL Client Services Officers as part of the INSPIRE program.
INSPIRE assists entrepreneurs receiving Provincial Income Support in Newfoundland and Labrador to overcome challenges and improve and grow their business, through:
- Business Counseling Sessions
- Assessment of Business Income
- Business Skill Development Training
- Targeted Business Action Plans
INSPIRE is a joint program between Metro Business Opportunities & the Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour. Metro Business Opportunities is the go-to consultant for the Newfoundland and Labrador government on small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Support for Client Services Officers:
MBO offers support for AESL Client Service Officers with entrepreneurial clients, by:
- Being available to AESL staff and clients
- Providing confirmation of client assesments
- Recording updated client information
- Processing program exit paperwork
- Streamlining the client reporting process