Futurpreneur fuels the entrepreneurial passions of Canada’s youth through ﬁnancing, mentoring and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18-39.
- Repayable loans of up to $45,000
- Financing for new business start-ups
- Entrepreneurs between 18 and 39 can apply
- Provides entrepreneurs with a business mentor
- Available to entrepreneurs in Mount Pearl & St. John's
Futurpreneur at MBO:
For eligible entrepreneurs seeking additional financing to start their business, Metro Business Opportunities can facilitate a loan through our partner Futurpreneur. By starting out with MBO, our team can leverage an approved Impact loan into additional financing for your business.
Metro Business Opportunities is a Community Partner of Futurpreneur, allowing us to assess and recommend clients for this program, providing streamlined easy access to their lending and mentoring support.
Please contact us to learn more about accessing the Futurpreneur start-up program and loan as part of your support from Metro Business Opportunities.